Allows you to change how posts will appear in lists on your web site.
- Add multiple rows with different columns per row.
- Uses featured images and allows for custom image sizes for each row.
- Option to show a different title and/or content in the lists.
- You choose which list pages will use the formatting.
- Select what post types to theme.
post-themingfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin on the settings screen in the Posts menu.
- How can I get support?
Support is available on our support forums at http://support.grandslambert.com/forum/post-theming
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Theming” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Theming” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.3 – February 19th, 2010
- Cleaned up the code and moved the CSS into the correct WordPress filters.
- Fixed an issue where languages would not load properly.
- Added options to select which post types are themed.
- Fixed an issue where the post theming meta box was not displayed on all post types.
0.2 – September 1st, 2010
- Added an option to apply the style on pages – fixes and issue where all pages used the theming.
- Added an option to apply the style on single posts.
- Fixed the display on the options page for selecting the types of pages.
- Added a .pot file for the plugin for language translation.
0.1 – August 26th, 2010
- Initial Release