Add a post preview next to the editor.
When you click the “Preview” button or the “Reload” button The preview added in is updated.
Only ClassicEditor is supported. Gutenberg is not supported yet.
- Click the “Reload” or “default preview” button to update the preview contents.
- Refreshing with the preview button reproduces the previous scroll position.
- Click the “Pre H” or “Next H” button to scroll to the previous or next heading.
Arbitrary section 1
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “PreviewOnEditor”.
- Select the “PreviewOnEditor” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PreviewOnEditor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“PreviewOnEditor” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “PreviewOnEditor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
WP 5.6 support