PropertyShift provides an intuitive interface for managing property details, agents, property search filters, and more. It is also easily extendable with add-ons and themes.
Full documentation here: Docs
- Advanced property editor
- 6 property taxonomies
- Drag and drop property detail template configuration
- Property social sharing
- Save/like properties feature
- Assign agents to properties
- Agent profile editor
- 9 widgets (List Properties, List Property Categories, List Agents, Mortgage Calculator, Property Filter, and more)
- 30 shortcodes
- Custom WPBakery (Visual Composer) elements
- Create unlimited property filters
- Templating system for easy theme overrides
Add functionality with these add-ons:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You’ll be prompted to install the required plugin ‘NS Basics’. Click install and then activate.
- Navigate to PropertyShift > Settings to configure the plugin settings.
- How do I display my property listings?
The easiest way is to add the [ps_list_properties] shortcode to your page. Make sure you have added some properties under the Properties custom post type first.
- Is PropertyShift free?
Yes! The core plugin is free, however we offer premium add-ons and themes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PropertyShift” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release