Pubperf Analytics plugin provides all in one performance statistics insight about your website: website speed, Prebid.js and header bidding analytics, advertising analytics, user experience monitoring, website uptime monitoring and checking.
- Realtime Prebid.js and Header bidding Analytics
- Lighthouse Performance Snapshot
- Real User Performance Monitoring
- Ads Loading Speed and Total Request Count
- Website Speed Index and Memory Usage
- Header Bidding Percentage and Bidders Monitoring
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the Pubperf admin page and configure your settings.
- Go to the Settings > Pubperf, enter your Pubperf Website ID aka license ID, and click save.
Can I use it for free?
Yes, it is free to use if you have less than 10K users per month.
We are large publisher. Do you offer a premium plan?
Please check the pricing: Pubperf Offical site
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pubperf Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pubperf Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Plugin Release