Quick Whois WordPress Plugin Shows whois information of the provided domain name. You can use Widget in the sidebar or you can also use Shortcode in the pages/posts.
- You can use this plugin in your sidebar by dragging and dropping “Quick Whois” Widget.
- You can use this in any specific page/post by putting shortcode [quick_whois].
- This plugin converts your website into a whois data provider website in a few seconds !
License and Copyrights for Resources used in this plugin
i) We have used phpwhois.org php script from this website http://www.phpwhois.org Copyright which is a free software and we are allowed to redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2.
For any help you can mail us at support[at]fasterthemes.com
- Upload plugin file through the WordPress interface.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets and you’ll see “Quick Whois” Widget. You can drag and drop that into your sidebar
or you can use short code [quick_whois] on a page/post.
Q.1 : Can I check .co.in or other country TLDs.
Answer : Yes. You can !
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Whois” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Quick Whois” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- verified compatibility with 3.9