Quick Whois WordPress Plugin Shows whois information of the provided domain name. You can use Widget in the sidebar or you can also use Shortcode in the pages/posts.
- You can use this plugin in your sidebar by dragging and dropping “Quick Whois” Widget.
- You can use this in any specific page/post by putting shortcode [quick_whois].
- This plugin converts your website into a whois data provider website in a few seconds !
License and Copyrights for Resources used in this plugin
i) We have used phpwhois.org php script from this website http://www.phpwhois.org Copyright which is a free software and we are allowed to redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2.
For any help you can mail us at support[at]fasterthemes.com
- Upload plugin file through the WordPress interface.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets and you’ll see “Quick Whois” Widget. You can drag and drop that into your sidebar
or you can use short code [quick_whois] on a page/post.
Q.1 : Can I check .co.in or other country TLDs.
Answer : Yes. You can !
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Whois” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- verified compatibility with 3.9