Table for Responsive Woocommerce is a plugin that allows you to make responsive, so easy and fast, the tables of the cart and the wishlist of woocommerce. It is based on the [WordPress Plugin Boilerplate] (https://github.com/DevinVinson/WordPress-Plugin-Boilerplate) and uses [No more tables] to make responsive tables.
It is compatible with Woocommerce 2.4+ and the wishlist of [Yith WooCommerce Wishlist].
If you like the plugin, please give it a rating.
If you have a feature request, let me know, they’re always welcome!
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
responsive-table-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Woocommerce > Responsive Table for change the default options
- Can I contribute to the project?
If you want to contribute to the project please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This is the GitHub Repository dc-rtfw.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Table for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1.1 – 14/01/17
- New – Added Italian translation
- Fix – Fixed submit button of the admin panel
1.1.0 – 15/10/16
- Fix – Fixed save options button text of the admin panel
- Tweak – Changed the method for displaying the confirmation message for saved options
- Feature – Added notification message when woocommerce is not active
- Dev – Added donation link
- Initial public version