This plugin is designed to help improve the performance of Contact Form 7 by loading the reCaptcha field on input focus instead of on page load.
This can help reduce the number of requests made to the server and improve the overall performance of the form.
The main advantages of using this plugin:
- Defer loading of recaptcha until input is focused;
- Improve speed by loading recaptcha only when it’s needed;
- Improve GDPR compliance by not loading recaptcha until it’s needed;
- Reduces potential conflicts with other plugins that load recaptcha;
- Fewer HTTP requests needed to load recaptcha.
- Method 1:
- Go to your WP Dashboard > Plugins > Add new
- Search for ‘WPCF 7 reCaptcha Defer’
- Click Install
- Click Activate
- Method 2:
- Download the plugin from this page
rm-wpcf7-recaptcha-deferfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“WPCF 7 reCaptcha Defer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- CF7 compatibility issue fixed.
- Readme updated
- Fist security bug fixes
- Fist version