The Shop Ingredients Button by Santa Cruz Savory is extremely simple and makes your recipe blog more feature-rich. It provides recipe website owners with the option to make their recipes’ ingredients shoppable. The plugin automatically places a small button on recipe pages that allows viewers to conveniently purchase the listed ingredients for the recipe from online grocery delivery services. Allowing users to purchase your recipe ingredients will ensure a higher return rate as they will need to return to follow the instructions, but additionally allows your audience to connect with you from the convenience of their home.
Currently, the Shop Ingredients Button Plugin by Santa Cruz Savory supports the following grocery delivery services:
This plugin works on your site no matter how you created it. We tested our plugin thoroughly on recipe pages that are created with the following WordPress plugins:
Are you interested in seeing the plugin work? Feel free to check out the Shop Ingredients Button in action on our Santa Cruz Savory demo page.
A demo of the plugin is live at SantaCruzSavory.com/wprm-demo
An overview of the features for this plugin:
- “Shop Ingredients” Button will automatically appear below every list of ingredients on your site. The button automatically recognizes your ingredients. Linking and corresponding them to online grocery delivery services.
- Easily customize the button’s color in the dashboard settings.
- Extremely lightweight code that loads asynchronously, guaranteeing no performance impact to your site
- Thoroughly tested with WordPress Recipe Maker
- Upload the
santa-cruz-savorydirectory (directory included) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Contact us if you have any issues!
Not yet, but we plan to implement that feature soon! You will be able to implement your own Walmart or Instacart affiliate IDs and make extra money from your users.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard.
- Under the Settings section, choose the Santa Cruz Savory tab.
- Select your own Hex value, enter the # and 6 digit combo inside change section. Make sure to include the #.
- Save changes and check out your new button color.
Do you offer any support?
Yes! We pride ourselves on offering awesome support and almost always answer support questions within 24 hours. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org whenever you have a question or suggestion!
Contributors & Developers
“Shop Ingredients Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Changed our email address
- You can now add your own Instacart affiliate ID
- Added user color changing to Shop Ingredients Button
- Cleaned up PHP and CSS code
- Updated description and images
- Fixed JS/CSS cache invalidation
- Cleaned up PHP code
- Renamed plugin from “Santa Cruz Savory Plugin” to “Shop Ingredients Button”
- Updated plugin description
- Updated plugin banner and logo images
- First release