Simple code highlighting plugin for your remote source files
It is powered by the GeSHi engine which supports a large number of programming languages
The plugin is using styles like Code Snippet. Thanks to Roman Roan and Wyatt Neal. In addition, I would like to thank Jürgen Mayer for making the banner of this plugin.
- download the plugin
- uncompress it with your preferred unzip programme
- copy the entire directory myLCO in your plugins directory of your wordpress blog (/wp-content/plugins)
- activate the plugin in your plugins admin page
- now you can use shortcodes like [source href=”http://source_code_url” lang=”php”]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“scGeSHi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “scGeSHi” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- update: GeSHi 18.104.22.168
- scGeSHi uses its own styles “out of the box”
- update: GeSHi 22.214.171.124
- some small changes
- bugfix: naming of the transients
- bugfix: values which are empty should not be stored (could be a timeout)
- first version