SENDBYSHARE COURIER – THE APP FOR GREEN COURIERS
- Master your time.
- Deliver with green vehicles.
- Track your earnings easily.
WHAT IS SENDBYSHARE?
Send By Share Solution Co. (aka SBS) applies crowd-shipping business model by paying its SBS app users to take care of last-mile deliveries using eco-friendly vehicles. The system is capable of clustering close-by orders together into logical and time-saving routes, and matching couriers’ frequented locations with delivery routes in the neighborhood. Whether you’re a student hoping to fund your dreams, or a professional courier looking for more jobs, SendByShare is the right partner for you.
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/sendbyshare-shipping’ directory,
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in WordPress or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly (recommended).
- From the WordPress Dashboard, navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> SendByShare Tab. Click to Connect to SendByShare button.
- Enter the Secret and Secret Key which provided by SendByShare then click Save Settings. And now, you connected your WordPress site to SendByShare system.
Setup shipping zones
- Navigate to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Shipping Tab. Click Add shipping zone or edit exists zones.
- Enter the zone name and which regions will be handled by SendByShare Service.
- Choose Add shipping method and Select Send By Share Delivery. Then click Add shipping method to add SBS to this zone.
- If you still want to setup Free shipping on SBS. Click Edit on Send By Share Delivery in Shipping methods box. You can setup the cost, enable free shipping and which minimum order amount to freeship.
- What is SBS
SBS is short for Send By Share Solution Co., a start-up based in Emmen, consisting of ambitious young talents dedicated to revolutionizing the shipping industry and building a more sustainable world. Using a sharing model and technology to connect delivery services to people, SBS aims to create trust and efficiency in the transport chain.
- Do I need a SendByShare account to use this plugin?
Yes. In order to connect, you must register for an account and then, follow the installation instructions.
- I am a retailer. How can I get SBS to deliver orders for me?
For business and partnership inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SendByShare Shipping” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Integrate SendByShare service to WooCommerce to make use can use service point delivery.