This widget displays titles and links to the latest posts of a custom list of third party RSS feeds. It is useful for people who want to follow third party feeds updates on their own blog. It is also useful for blog networks where each blog can promote the latest posts of other blogs of the network.
- Customizable title.
- Customizable introduction displayed before the recently updated feeds list.
- Customizable number of maximum posts displayed from the same source.
- Customizable number of maximum posts displayed in total.
- Localized economy and market share news feeds supplied by default for immediate use (many thanks to Bourse en ligne for both English and French original news feeds).
The plugin uses WordPress standard localization functions for localization. So, adding support for new languages (including the list of default RSS feeds, separated by “!”) should be straightforward.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
simple-rss-feeds-widgetdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag and drop the newly added Simple RSS Feeds Widget to any of your sidebars
- Configure the widget options
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple RSS Feeds Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fixed missing link to the plugin homepage in the signature.
Successfully passed tests on the latest WordPress 3.0 release.
Removed generic information from the previously updated
First public version.