WordPress 5.5 includes built-in sitemap functionality.
This plugin provides a UI for some of the most common sitemap configuration settings.
NOTE: some plugins (like Yoast SEO) replace core sitemaps with their own version. This plugin only works with core sitemaps.
- Turn off WP core sitemaps entirely
- Exclude all (or specific) post types
- Exclude all (or specific) taxonomies
- Exclude taxonomy terms by ID
- Exclude post items by ID
- Exclude all users
- Download and activate the plugin.
- Browse to
Settings > Sitemap UIto configure.
Contributors & Developers
“Sitemap UI” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Sitemap UI” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Sitemap UI” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Ensure compatibility with WP 5.9
- Added daily cron to ping Google of sitemap updates
- Initial release