Configure slideshows (titles, texts, and images) in minutes and display them as a Responsive Slider in your website by inserting a shortcode.
[slipry-slider] on a page to display a slider with data configured in Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> SliprySlider Page.
- Configure Up to 10 Different Sliders
- Insert Up to 10 Slides per Slider
- Color Options: Title and Text, Link and Link Hover.
- Sliding Settings: Sliding Speed, Sliding Delay
- Sliding Effects: fade, horizontal, vertical, or kenburns.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
slipry-sliderfolder to the to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Admin Panel -> ‘Slipry Slider’ -> fill Slider fields
- Insert the shortcode [slipry-slider] to display Slider to any page or post
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Slipry Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.1 (December 20, 2020)
- fix depracated jQuery functions usage
1.0.0 (January 30, 2020)
- Plugin released