Smart Posts Widget – is designed to show your posts as you want without any programming knowledge. display all type of post types from a certain post type or post category or post tags.
There are many options for user to filter or order posts. You can able to select many options to choose your posts.
Smart Posts Widgets developed to provide very easy to user for displaying all types of posts within your widget areas.
widget is compatible with Page Builder. You can create beautiful page layouts and show posts as per your choice.
You can check demo on following pages.
Tested upto 4.0
- Compatible with Page Builder
- Filter by tags
- Filter by categories
- Custom Post type support
- Set how many posts to show.
- Filter by sticky posts
- Option to change ordering of posts.
- Select number of posts to display
- Option to show post thumbnail & set dimension by width and height.
- Display title
- Option to show created post date.
- Option to show updated post date.
- Set which category posts
- Display post author and link
- Change excerpt length (in words)
- Display post comment count
- Display excerpt or full content
- Option to make the widget title link to category or tag page.
- Add text or HTML before and after posts list
- Multiple widgets
- Add custom CSS to widget
- Order by post comments
- Order by random posts
- Order by created date
- Order by post title
While using this plugin if you find any bug or issue, than please write email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For help and support please contact us at contact [at] digcms.com
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Smart Posts Widget,
- log in to WordPress dashboard, Go to Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search for “Smart Posts Widget” and click Search Plugins.
- After finding plugin, click on “Install Now”.
- Goto Widgets page of the Appearance section and configure the Smart Posts widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Smart Posts Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
First version of smart posts widget