SweepWidget is the best free WordPress contest tool to run viral giveaways, sweepstakes, raffles, instant prize draws, instant coupon campaigns, leaderboard competitions, & many other types of promotions. SweepWidget makes it easy to increase your social followers, email subscribers, website traffic, social engagement, leads, and sales.Boost your your followers, shares, likes, email signups, leads, & sales.
Why use SweepWidget?
- Over 90+ entry methods to choose from (more than any other WordPress plugin contest tool).
- Run an online contest or giveaway on any website. Embed the widget directly into your WordPress site or use a free hosted landing page.
- Easily embed your contest into your WordPress blog with a single 1-line short code.
- Manage all of your giveaway from within your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Collect unlimited emails for free. Grow your email list and export data to a CSV file.
- Run Instagram contests, Facebook contests, Youtube contests, Twitter contests, Pinterest contests, TikTok contests and over 30+ more social media platforms.
- Let users win instant prizes & instant coupons.
- Viral share contests and refer a friend contests.
- Create a leaderboard competition.
- Choose from 19 email API integrations.
- Support for 103 languages.
- Custom design & CSS.
- Zapier integration.
- API Access.
- Accept Payments. Collect donations, payments, fundraising, sell products, and more.
- Custom SMTP.
- Run a viral giveaway, sweepstakes (big or small), skill contest, leaderboard competition, instant rewards, quizzes, surveys, instant coupons (unique codes or unlimited), tiered milestones, and so much more.
- Facebook giveaway to grow your Facebook page.
- Facebook contest to get more Facebook likes, comments, shares, and visits.
- Twitter giveaway to grow your Twitter page.
- Twitter contest to get more Twitter followers, tweets, retweets, and visits.
- Instagram giveaway to grow your Instagram page.
- Instagram contest to get more Instagram followers, likes, reposts, and visits.
- Pinterest giveaway to grow your Pinterest page.
- Pinterest contest to get more Pinterest followers, repins, and visitors.
- Youtube giveaway to grow your Youtube channel.
- Youtube contest to get more Youtube subscribers, comments, likes, video views, and visits.
- RSS giveaway to grow your RSS followers.
- Visit a page giveaway to increase website traffic with a contest.
- Bonus giveaway to collect bonus entries.
- Blog comment giveaway to increase blog comments on your website.
- Subscribe to newsletter giveaway to increase your email leads and signups. We have 19 CRM email provider API integrations.
- Custom user fields giveaway to collect user data and increase leads, sales, and signups.
- Create poll / survey giveaway to create custom quizzes, surveys, polls, and more.
- App download giveaway to increase your app downloads.
- Linkedin giveaway to grow your Linkedin profile.
- Linkedin contest to get more Linkedin followers and shares.
- Etsy giveaway to grow your Etsy shop.
- Etsy contest to get more Etsy followers, likes, and sales.
- eBay giveaway to grow your eBay shop.
- eBay contest to increase eBay sales and get more followers.
- Tumblr giveaway to grow your Tumblr page.
- Tumblr contest to get more Tumblr followers and liked posts.
- Reddit giveaway to grow your Reddit subchannel.
- Telegram giveaway to grow your Telegram channel.
- Telegram contest to get more Telegram followers.
- TikTok giveaway to grow your TikTok page.
- TikTok contest to get more TikTok followers, increase your liked videos, get more views, comments, shares, and visits.
- Twitch TV giveaway to grow your Twitch channel.
- Twitch TV contest to get more Twitch followers and subscriptions.
- Eventbrite giveaway to get more attendies.
- Bloglovin’ giveaway to increase your Bloglovin’ followers.
- FeedBurner giveaway to get more subscriptions.
- FeedPress giveaway to get more subscriptions.
- Disqus comment giveaway to get more Disqus comments.
- Soundcloud giveaway to grow your Soundcloud page.
- Soundcloud contest to get more Soundcloud followers, song likes, shared songs, and listens.
- Snapchat giveaway to grow your Snapchat profile.
- Snapchat contest to get more Snapchat followers.
- Spotify giveaway to grow your Spotify channel.
- Spotify contest to get more Spotify followers, song likes, shared songs, and listens.
- Mixer giveaway to grow your Mixer page.
- Myspace giveaway to grow your Myspace page.
- Steam giveaway to get more Steam followers.
- Patreon giveaway to grow your Patreon page and get more donations.
- Upload a file giveaway to get user photos.
- Create your own entry method giveaway to make any type of contest you want!
Email API integrations
- MailChimp contest
- Aweber contest
- Active Campaign contest
- Mad Mimi contest
- Constant Contact contest
- MailerLite contest
- ConvertKit contest
- HubSpot contest
- Campaign Monitor contest
- GetResponse contest
- Drip contest
- SendGrid contest
- Klaviyo contest
- Iterable contest
- SendFox contest
- Pabbly contest
- Sendy contest
- EmailOctopus contest
- Omnisend contest
- Add Terms & conditions
- Custom icon colors
- Add a prize image
- Add custom background image to your hosted landing page
- Custom confirmation / verification emails
- Create unlimited contests
- Drag and drop builder
- Export entries to CSV
- Require Google Captcha
- Advanced security features
- Real-time Analytics
- Moderate entries
- Randomly generate winners
- Manually pick winners
- Hide “All Entries” Count
- URL Redirection
- Remove branding
- Restrict users by country
- Use custom icons for entry methods
- Upload the folder to the following director: /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the SweepWidget plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will now have an additional “SweepWidget Giveaways” menu item in the admin dashboard. You can manage and add new giveaways here.
What entry methods are available?
Over 90+ entry methods & 30+ social media integrations. See features in the description > entry methods.
What does a promotion look like?
You can see examples for every type of giveaways here: Live Examples
Do you offer unlimited entries?
Can I collect email addresses?
How do I add a competition to my WordPress site?
You will get a simple short code that can be added to the body of any post of page. Here’s a detailed article on how it integrates with WordPress.
How much does SweepWidget cost?
We have a free plan, pro plan ($29 /m), business plan ($49 /m), premium plan ($99 /m), and an enterprise plan ($199, m). You can see the breakdown of which features come with each plan.
What payment methods do you offer?
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
Can I cancel anytime?
Yes! We offer both monthly and annual plans. You can cancel anytime you want and won’t be charged again.
What data will I receive for each entrant?
You will receive: full name, email address, date of birth, entry type, action, entry details, entries worth, time of entry, and country.
What integrations does SweepWidget have?
SweepWidget integrates with Zapier, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WordPress, Shopify, MailChimp, Aweber, Active Campaign, Mad Mimi, Constant Contact, Iterable, MailerLite, SendFox, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, & Drip.
Does SweepWidget offer leaderboard contests?
Yes! Here’s an example leaderboard giveaway. Leaderboard contests are a great way to incentivise users to share and engage more.
Does SweepWidget offer instant coupons?
Does SweepWidget offer unlock rewards?
Do you support different languages?
Yes! You can choose from 103 different languages to easily run an international contest (multi-language support). You can also manually edit every single word on the widget (if there are any errors on obscure languages). The following languages are supported: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar, Nepali, Norwegian, Nyanja, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.
Can I allow daily entries?
Yes! You can choose any interval from 1 entry per hour up to every 24 hours (or at midnight). View here.
Can I require manditory entries?
Yes! You can make it so users aren’t allowed to perform certain actions until they complete other actions. View here.
Contributors & Developers
“SweepWidget Contests, Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Raffles, Competitions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added functionality to be able to create and manage SweepWidget giveaways directly from your WordPress account. Seamless login process and account creation. Add custom shortcodes directly into WordPress posts and pages.
- Added submenu items for easier navigation. Also, added minor UI improvements
- More improvements to navigation and UI. More easily manage your SweepWidget account from your WordPress portal.
- Improve workflow of accepting payments.
- Removed the iframe. You can now manage your SweepWidget account natively in your WordPress account without an iframe wrapper. This will work even with third-party cookies disabled.
- Copy WordPress shortcode from main dashboard.
- New navigation, cleaner styling, easier to navigate and manage giveaways.
- More seamless plugin installation.
- Fixed a bug on the main page.