Tumblr Ajax Features:
- Display Tumblr posts, photos, videos and audios in a sidebar, post, or page
- Styles to allow for customization
- Widget options
Quick Start Guide:
- After installing the Tumblr Ajax plugin on your WordPress site, make sure it is activated by logging into your admin area and going to Plugins in the left menu.
- Before using the plugin, you must authorize your WordPress website to access your Tumblr account by adding the Widget to an existing Sidebar, and configuring it accordingly.
- Play around with the various styles and options to find what works best for your site.
- In order to change the CSS styles of Tumblr Posts, you can over-ride, using your own Stylesheet, the plugin’s default.css mark-up styles
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload plugin contents to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the Widgets administration, place the Tumblr AJAX widget on an existing sidebar, and configure the settings accordingly
- Ensure your theme supports sidebars and widgets
- My theme does not support Sidebars
In your theme’s functions.php, you can use register_sidebar function to add a custom sidebar.
Contributors & Developers
“Tumblr Ajax” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tumblr Ajax” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated to work with current version of WordPress (4.3) // humphreyaaron
- Original/Initial version