Once installed you control:
- If script is active or not
- Place of invocation of the script (header, footer, custom placement)
- Prefix and suffix to the link
- Link formatting
- Link sponsors and sponsors url
- Register @ http://www.tynt.com/ and get your Tynt ID (it is free).
- Get files from this repo and put them into “tynt-insight-for-wordpress” folder (actually any folder will work).
- Go to Plugins section of your WordPress and activate plugin “Tynt Insight For WordPress” plugin.
- Head over to “Tynt Insight” page in “Settings” section of the admin menu.
- Enter you Tynt ID and click save.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tynt.com For WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors