Have you ever imagined you could create your website with Elementor Page Builder for FREE?
With Ultimate Carousel, you can create carousels for any kind of your content. We’ve integrated into Elementor Page Builder to bring you a very flexible, very lightweight and very intuitive carousel creation system. Carousel Anything is responsive and touch enabled. In touch devices, you can drag and swipe the carousel to move it.
Elementor Page Builder plugin must be installed and activated to use this plugin. After you activate the required plugins, the elements should be available for use in Elementor Page Builder.
- Turn any content into a carousel (Images, Image with text,)
- Slider With Content
- Image Slider
- Video showcases,
- Team Members
- Dots, arrows or none
- Set custom position of Arrows and Dots
Looking for a Best themes?
Businesses like restaurants, lawyers, agencies, interior designers, charity, plumber, dental clinic, construction, fitness trainer, gardening, makeup artist and a lot more. You can take a look at all of them built with different page builders.
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select ‘add new’.
- Search for ‘Ultimate Carousel For Elementor’ and install it.
- Go To pages and create design with help of elementor page builder.
- Fill some additional informations.
- Now visit your site
Contributors & Developers
“Ultimate Carousel For Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ultimate Carousel For Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed Error: Deprecated: Elementor\Scheme_Typography is deprecated since version 2.8.0!
- Fixed Button Typography not working
- New Option Added: Touch Threshold => To advance slides, the user must swipe a length of (1/touchThreshold) * the width of the slider.
- “Slider Name” option added to show individual objects In the carousel.
- Bottom of slides being cut off when button is added.
- Bug Fixed: Arrow position is not in center.
- New Option: Now you can Show/Hide arrow for mobile devices.
- Minor Bug Fixed.
- Fixed: “Link To” option for Windows on or off doesn’t work. Link always open in new Tab.
- Added: Infinite Scroll option
- Added: AdaptiveHeight option
- Added: Pause on Hover option
- Added: Set Arrow custom position
- Added: Set Arrow Background Color
- Added: Set Dot custom position
- First Version