The TargetSMS Verify SMS allows you to implement verification by sending an SMS with a confirmation code to the specified phone number. SMS messages are sent via the service targetsms.ru. WooCommerce must also be installed.
In the plugin, you can configure:
- enable/disable verification during registration and/or password recovery;
- specify the length of the confirmation code;
- specify the validity time of the confirmation code;
- specify text for SMS during registration and/or password recovery;
- Upload the entire
targetsms-verify-smsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen (Plugins > Installed Plugins).
SMS with the code is sent only via servers targetsms.ru ?
Yes. You must have an account registered in targetsms.ru.
Is the plugin free?
Yes. You only pay for the services of the service targetsms.ru, through which SMS messages are sent.
Is there a test mode?
Service targetsms.ru enables test mode. To test the plugin, specify in the plugin settings the login and password of your account in targetsms.ru . In the “signature” field, specify targettele.
Where is the phone number input field displayed?
The field is displayed for registration and password recovery forms. You can also use shortcodes [targetvr_verification_lostpass] or [targetvr_verification_reg] to display the field.
Does the WooCommerce plugin have to be installed?
Yes. It won’t work without WooCommerce.
Is the phone number saved during registration?
Yes, the phone number is saved in the standard WooCommerce field in the customer profile.
Is there a user verification by phone number?
Yes. During registration and/or password recovery, it is checked whether there is a user with the specified phone number.
Contributors & Developers
“Verification SMS with TargetSMS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added user verification by phone number.
- Shortcuts added.
- The plugin settings interface has been changed.
- Added SMS verification function for password recovery form.