WaiterAid Booking is for the restaurant owners who use the WaiterAid booking system. You can display a customizable button on your website which allows your visitors to place a reservation at your restaurant using the WaiterAid booking application.
- Easy Styling – You can customize the button’s text, font, color, border, shadow and positioning using the plugin settings interface.
- Floating button option to display the button on all pages at any position you choose.
- Custom Shortcode to display the button anywhere on your website.
- Custom Block that allows horizontal alignment of the button.
- Shortcut for the Classic Editor to add the button easily to your content.
- Includes a WordPress Widget to display the button on the sidebars of your theme.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- WaiterAid Booking Button
- Installation option 1: Find and install this plugin in the
Add newsection of your
wp-adminby making a search using the keyword
- Installation option 2: Download the zip file, then upload the plugin via the wp-admin in the
Add newsection. Or unzip the archive and upload the folder to the plugins directory
Activatewhen you have installed the plugin via dashboard or press
Activatein the in the
- Go to
WaiterAid Bookingsection that will appear in your main menu on the left
- Customize the style of your button and select a display mode along with its positioning.
- Click Save
- Add the button to your content using the
WaiterAid Booking Buttonblock or the sidebar widget if you have set the
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WaiterAid Booking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- Bug fixed in shortcode.