Add new Woocommerce Widgets that are specifically designed to be used in conjunction with the Elementor Page Builder.
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WooCommerce For Elementor’
- Activate WooCommerce For Elementor from your Plugins page.
- Go to “After activation” below.
- Upload the
woo-for-elementorfolder to the
- Activate the WooCommerce For Elementor plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “after activation” below.
- Some Widget added on Elementor Pagebuilder, let’s use them.
You’ll find answers to many of your questions on (https://phoenixdigi.com.vn/plugins/woo-for-elementor/).
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce For Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce For Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed Description.
- Changed Author, Author URL.
- Fix check Elementor Version.
- Changed Donate, FAQ link.
- Do nothing if Elementor Plugin not active.
- First release.