wordpress-improve Widget is a seo helper. use it to help your site performance.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Choose the right widget version for your wordpress version.
- Upload wordpress-improve.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- how can I perform seo task in the best way?
You can Google each one of those advice and get your answer in no time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“wordpress-improve widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>