AMP is a web component framework/ open-source HTML framework and a website publishing technology developed by Google which has the mission to “provide a user-first format for web content”. AMP provides a straightforward way to create web pages that are fast, smooth-loading and prioritize the user-experience above all else
Whether you are a publisher, e-commerce company, storyteller, advertiser or email sender, AMP makes it easy to create great experiences on the web.
Note: If you are using any cache plugin on your website then please clear site cache after enable/update plugin settings
Please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback and suggestions to make our plugin much better compare to other plugin.
Have you any suggsation? share it
- Allow AMP Section for all post type even they are post/page or custom
- An option to enable amp for blog or all type of archive(Category,Tag,Author,Year..etc) pages.
- An option to auto create amp url page and submit it to google.
- An option to add tracking code
- An option to custom css from admin dashboard
- An option to define SEO meta keys
Installing the plugin:
- Unzip the plugin’s directory into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- The settings page will be available under settings menu (Apperiance >> WP AMP Website)
1.) Can I use this plugin with our existing theme?
- Yes, WP AMP Website plugin provide you a saperate section on post edit screen to define the AMP page content and enable the
2.) How I Can check page has AMP version or not?
- Google has provied a test tool to check that your page has AMP version or not. You need to check the page url by enter on https://search.google.com/test/amp url
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP AMP Website” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP AMP Website” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested with wordpress latest version 5.7.1
- Tested with wordpress latest version 5.4.2
- Optimize plugin code
- Tested with wordpress latest version 5.4
- Fixed amp canonical issue
- Added SEO meta keys option
- Tested with wordpress latest version 5.3.2
- Fixed amp link issue for home page
- Added an option to enable amp for blog and all type of archive(Category,Tag,Author,Year..etc) pages.