This plugin will automatically add an author box below the post/page. It also lets the author to enter and display their social profiles like Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
You can easily customize the appearance of the author box with native WordPress Customizer.
- No settings required. Just install and activate it.
- Or you can customize its appearance with native WordPress Customizer
- Author Avatar
- Author Social Profiles
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Customize the appearance in
Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > WP Author Box
- How can I display my social profiles?
This plugin will add 3 contact fields in user contact fields: Facebook URL, Twitter Username and Google+ URL. Enter the social profiles in
Dashboard > Users > Your Profile > Contact Info
- Why doesn’t the author box display correctly in Customizer?
This plugin uses jQuery UI Tabs to display the author box items. There is a jQuery “bug”/known conflict with the tag as used by the Customizer.
While it does’t impact the usage of this plugin and it won’t break the front-end layout.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Author Box” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Author Box” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Release