WP-AVIM was written by [Quang Anh Do](http://onetruebrace.com/ quanganhdo).
He used the procedural version of AVIM, I prefer the object-oriented version so I made the -Reloaded version with many improvements
What is AVIM?
What is WP-AVIM-Reloaded?
A Quick AVIM-Reloaded Integration into your WordPress powered blog.
/wp-content/plugins/directory, if you use customized
wp-content, it’s OK with WP-AVIM-Reloaded.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You should change the URL to avim.css file in avim.js
Contributors & Developers
“WP-AVIM-Reloaded” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fixed singular without comment template bug
Fixed CSS in comment
New css for comments and wp-admin to avoid conflict with commentlist
Re-organized options page
Fixed appearance in comment
Removed cookie option
Added method/advance appearance options
Added screenshot cho Admin Panel’s Settings
Clean-up and fixed “excludeID” attribute
* Added: Move options into database. Need some clean-up.
* Added: Admin Panel
* Included GNU GPLv3
* Cleaned up
* Rename cookie, files and retouch the design
* Replace HIM with AVIM-Reloaded