This simple plugin allows you to create tables without any knowledge of HTML. It supports different column types, like images, plain text and buttons.
Its initially function was a simple comparison table manager, but it can be used for other purposes as well.
If you like this plugin, please rate it or make a donation to ensure future updates!
A few notable features:
- Create tables easily without HTML knowledge.
- Different column types. Images, text and buttons.
- Styles included.
- A high amount of different CSS-classes. Makes it easy to create a custom table design.
Please let me know if you encounter bugs or have comments/ideas for further development of this awesome plugin.
Go to the plugin section of your WordPress installation and search for “WP Compare Tables” in the search browser. Install the plugin and activate it.
- Download and extract the zip file and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Create a table, and add rows.
- Add the shortcode to a page or post.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Compare Tables” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Several security fixes. Compatible up to WP 3.5
- Feature: Alternative shortcode added. You can now initiate table with wpc_table. Old shortcode still works, but deprecated.
- Feature: “Copy structure to new table” function added.
- Updated UI
- WordPress Network compatible
- Improved code
- Feature: Advanced table setting: custom button tags
- Feature: Uninstall option. Removes anything stored upon deactivation.
- Feature: Different table designs. Added theme “Clean: Blue”
- i18n localization.
- Danish language added
- Dutch language added
- Cleaned some coded
- Cleanup was done. Security fixes, and bug fixes.
- First release