The Admin can remove unwanted widgets from your WordPress Dashboard
Using this plugin you can remove below mentioned WordPress’s default dashboard widgets
- At a Glance
- WordPress Events & News
- Quick Draft
Moreover, this plugin allow admin to remove the dashboard widgets created by some popular plugins like Wordfence, Yoast SEO, Broken Link Checker, WooCommerce and Gravity Forms.
- Yoast SEO Posts Overview
- Gravity Forms
- Wordfence activity
- Broken Link Checker
- WooCommerce Status
- WooCommerce Recent Reviews
- Extract the zip file into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory or upload through wordpress back end
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Dashboard -> WP Head Optimizer
- Remove / Disable the extra added links or ulrs or scripts from WordPress default
- You are done. Enjoy Plugin!
If you have any question do let me know on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“WP Dashboard Cleaner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Dashboard Cleaner” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release of plugin