Create Featured Groups of Entries to put into your desired pages and entries by means of shortcode or PHP funcion.
It uses the “Featured image” and the “Excerpt” or the 50 first words of the entry.
Feel free to customize “css/default.css” how you like. In the future we will have more styles, animations and functionallity.
If you have any suggestions you can contact with me in: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create your own featured groups of entries.
- Put the shortcode on a page or entry, or the function in your templates
- How I put the Group of featured entries on a template?
Simply put the PHP function inside
<?php ?>tags, for example
<?php jhfeatured_show(1); ?>.
- How I put the Group of featured entries on a single page or on a entry?
Do click the HTML tag on the WordPress editor and in the textarea put your shortcode, for example:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Featured Entries” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors