Decreasing page load time by progressive loading of images and other elements. They will load just when reach visible part of screen. Lazy loading can be also applied on themes.
Plugin affect these elements:
responsive images with
-reduce up to 90% of page load time, depends on elements amount
-compatible with Visual Composer
-compatible with WooCommerce
-you can choose to skip all iframes or just one in specific element
-you can choose to skip specific elements with some class
-you can show elements earlier or later than are visible on the screen
-optional fade in animation
wp-image-lazy-loadfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Do i need to modify my website or plugin to make it work on my custom theme?
No, this plugin can be used without any modifications or requirements. It´s using general tags for images, background images, iframes and videos.
How does it work?
Elements that are most slowing the page load are removed and added separately depending on user´s journey.
Does it support ads services?
Unfortunately Ad services like Google Adsense and similiar causing iframe blinking when scrolling. Please use Skip parent element option for ads.
Can i use embed elements?
Yes, embed elements are OK, but there could be a random bug when using embed Google maps. All images below Google map might be loaded earlier.
Why is plugin using !important priority for background-images?
This is used only when Visual Composer is active on your website, to override VC´s styles.
Contributors & Developers
“Zedna WP Image Lazy Load” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Zedna WP Image Lazy Load” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Zedna WP Image Lazy Load” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed logic for checkking skipped class (thanks @julix91 for contribution)
- Option for JS & PHP lazy loading
- Fixed background images loading
- Added PHP lazy loading
- Option to modify theme files automatically to lazy load images (not background images)
- Fixed wrong skipping of elements
- IE backwards compatibility
- Fixed error in console log caused by SVG images
- Option to add multiple classes
- Code refactoring
- Added translations
- Visual Composer compatibility only if needed
- Code refactoring
- Fixed srcet initial loading
- Skip gradient background
- Compatibility with Visual Composer
- Skip specific element option
- Video support
- Code performance
- Fixed opacity on visible images and iframes
- Number validation added to settings
- Fixed retrieving images in visible part on page load
- Added fade in effect
- Fixed retrieving responsive image srcset
- Added options to skip on or all iframes
- Added option to show elements earlier or later than are visible
- First version