With WP Post Redirect you can make a redirect when accessing your posts and point to an external link.
When activated, you will see a new metabox in the “New Post” screen, that allows you to set a new url where the user should be redirected. Simply and efficient!
- Upload the entire folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- All done! Now in your ‘New Post’ screen there is a new metabox. Enjoy!
Contributors & Developers
“WP Post Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Post Redirect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WP 5.9 compatibility check
- WP 5.6 compatibility check
- Minor improvements
- Version and compatibility dump
- Plugin reload
- Repository Readme Fix
- Added Presstrends I/O (modified version)
(!) = Important Update