WP Revision Master
WordPress by default stores numerous post revisions for every change you have made. It makes your database heavy and website slower. WP Revision Master is a powerful plugin to control over revisions.
- Disable revisions.
- Limit post revision for the whole site.
- Limit post revision for each post type.
- Limit post revision for every single post.
- Add post revisions to any public custom post types, like woocommerce products.
- Trash revisions.
- Trash revisions by bulk.
- Compare among multiple revision for changes.
- Restore an old revision.
- Clean admin settings page (Settings -> Revision Settings).
- Clean revision meta box with cool AJAX messages.
- No advertisement.
- Active support.
- Post meta revisions.
- Database revision cleanup.
- Database optimization.
If you need support, mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload wp-revision-master to /wp-content/plugins/ .
- Activate plugin through the WordPress Plugins menu.
- Go to Settings > Revision Settings and set the options.
- 1. What are the basic features?
A: Enable/disable site-wide revision control, with enable revision per-post type and individual post, page or product!
- 2. Does it support Woocommerce or Jigoshop?
A: Yes, it can add revisions to any public post types, even if the post type doesn\’t support revisions when registered.
- 3. Can I set unlimited revisions?
A: Yes, of course.
- 4. Is the plugin translatable?
A: Yes, sure.
- 5. How can I change settings?
A: Navigate to Settings > Revision Settings in your WordPress Dashboard.
- 6. Can I control revision of a specific post?
A: Yes, look for the metabox called ‘Revisions’ below the post editor.
- 7. How to override global settings from a single post or page?
A: Use the following values in metabox:
Get unlimited revisions : -1
Use global setting : 0
Minimum number of revision : 1
Contributors & Developers
“WP Revision Master” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Revision Master” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin activate redirection bug fixed
- Single post revision removal bug fixed
- Readme made readable
- Initial public release