This is a lightweight WordPress plugin that removes the WordPress, CSS and JS version information that gets appended to URLs from your website header.
If you love this plugin, buy me a cup of coffee
- Download and extract plugin files to a folder in your wp-content/plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
- Enable/Disable settings through the ‘WP Version Tag Remover’ menu in WordPress.
You’re done! The Plugin ready to use according to the directions in the description.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Version Tag Remover” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New options added
- Confirmed working with WordPress 5.8.2
- Post issue fiixed
- Confirmed working with WordPress 5.5
- WP Version Tag Remover added to wordpress.org