Display Most popular posts or most viewed posts on your blog using widget in sidebar.
Plugin offers a wide range of settings to customize the layout of your widget.
Plugin also supports custom post types
- select post type
- give number of posts to show
- show/hide thumbnail
- thumbnail position top/left
- show/hide post author
- show/hide post date
- show/hide post tags
- show/hide post categories
- show/hide post number of views
- show/hide number of views
- editable VIEWS text
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Popular Posts to manage layout.
- Go to Appearance->Widgets , use WP-xPerst Popular Posts Widget
Contributors & Developers
“WP-xPerts Popular Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Support added for custom post type
- Now you can select from post type available