WPHelpful is a totally free WordPress plugin that helps your users provide feedback for any pages they visit. It helps you learn if your posts are actually helpful to your visitors.
All you have to do is pick which pages or posts you want to ask for feedback on and WPHelpful appends the feedback widget to the page for you.
There’s no programming required! It works with every WordPress theme, WordPress course plugin, and is ready to use instantly.
WPHelpful is available as a FREE plugin with lots of extra features to help you customize:
* Multiple templates – choose between stars, emojis or simple yes/no.
* Customize everything – choose different wording and colors for the widget text and buttons.
* Unrestricted feedback – view all your user’s detailed feedback.
If you like our work, feel free to check out our other plugin: WPComplete.
- Upload ‘wphelpful.*.zip’ to your /wp-content/plugins/‘ directory or use the WordPress plugin uploader.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to ‘Settings’ then ‘WPHelpful’ to customize the widget.
- How do I enable a page so that it collects feedback?
When you create a new page or post, just make sure the “Yes, I want to show feedback widget on this page.” box is checked in the
WPHelpfulmetabox to enable collecting feedback.
- How do I unlock all the PRO features?
WPHelpful is now entirely free for all users! No need to purchase a license.
Contributors & Developers
“WPHelpful” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Free for all. Enjoy.
- Initial working version ready for public consumption. Emojis for everyone! Stars + Yes/No for PRO users!