This plugin adds the matchHeight jQuery plugin which makes the height of all selected elements exactly equal.
Just add the element selectors in the option settings.
The settings are found via the dashboard Settings > matchHeight
- Comma separate the HTML elements that you want to equal in height by adding in their CSS class or ID
The plugin is essentially a wrapper for the excellent jQuery matchHeight.js by Liam Brummit
This section describes how to install the plugin:
- Upload the
matchheightfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Options are in Settings => matchHeight
Contributors & Developers
“matchHeight” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Upgraded to matchHeight core version 0.7.2
- Upgraded to matchHeight core version 0.7.0
- Initial release.