The Opensea WordPress plugin allows you to embed any single NFT quickly and easily anywhere within your website with a simple shortcode.
Simply install the plugin and follow the instructions on the Settings page.
- Opensea WordPress NFT plugin Plugin homepage.
- NFT Marketing by FireCask.
It is worth noting that this plugin uses an external script to load the NFT embed capability. This script will not collect any data nor does it require any need to connect to any third party to enable the script itself. This is the script offered by Opensea and hosted via the unpkg.com CDN.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
openseadirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Opensea embed settings page
- Go through the steps and hit update!
Contributors & Developers
“Opensea” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Opensea” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Opensea” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removed referral option (deprecated by Opensea).
- Removed storefront page template (deprecated by Opensea).
- Now only supports Ethereum single NFT embeds (as per Opensea not supporting any others).
- Updated Freemius to close vulnerabilities.
- Closed potential XSS weaknesses.
- Added Matic contract embed support.
- Small tweaks and updates.
- Bug fixes.
- Removed accidental default referrer embed.
- Initial release.