Don’t start from scratch! Import existing numbers from Google Analytics and other services with Pageviews Sync.
- Display the number of times a post or page has been viewed
- Works on high-traffic websites with zero impact on performance
- Includes useful hooks and APIs for seamless integration into third-party themes
- Compatible with caching plugins, proxies and application firewalls
More information on Pageviews.io.
Installing via the WordPress dashboard:
- Browse to Plugins – Add New in your WordPress dashboard.
- Search for “pageviews” using the search box on the right.
- Find the Pageviews plugin in the search results and click Install Now.
Installing via FTP:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/pageviewsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Installing via WP-CLI:
wp plugin install pageviews --activate
Installing via Git:
cd wp-content/plugins git clone https://github.com/pressjitsu/pageviews.git
For an installation and configuration guide please visit the full documentation on GitHub.
Contributors & Developers
“Pageviews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Pageviews” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Pageviews” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added pageviews_script_version_param filter to remove JS version fragment
- Added minification. Enjoy your pagespeeds.
- Added i18n
- Russian translation
- A couple of typos
- Add compatibility for Pageviews Sync
- Better configuration handling methods
- Add support for multiple containers per page for a single key
- Add support for Jetpack’s Infinite Scroll module
- Wrap the JS code into a triggerable event
- Initial public release