PlatformInfo displays, ad-free and no-nag, important information to help you diagnose issues with your WordPress setup or plugin development.
Intended for use on stand-alone or shared hosting platforms.
- Key website details
- PHP version and loaded modules
- Common important php.ini settings
- PHP OPcache settings
- Environment variables
- User constants
- WordPress Cron
- Enhancement: Release for PHP 8.2
- Enhancement: Locates and shows .htaccess
- Enhancement: Showing ‘overdue by’ and ‘due in’ for scheduled events
- Enhancement: Highlight overdue events
- Enhancement: Improved display for cron and constants
- Fix: WP Cron checks
- WordPress release prep: 6.0
- Enhancement: WP-Cron testing
- Fix: Psalm suggestions
- Enhancement: improved WordPress cron
- Fix: Development tooling (CI)
- Enhancement: better testing, with more WP and PHP versions
- Enhancement: improved OPcache detection
- Fix: corrected translation anomalies
- Enhancement: added WPCron list
- Enhancement: improved development tooling for WordPress 5.9
- Enhancement: better placement of php.ini
- Enhancement: better translation strings
- Fix: corrected typos
- Enhancement: added translation strings and text domains
- Enhancement: added action link from plugins list
- Enhancement: copy and paste a value
- Enhancement: added user constants
- Enhancement: top menu and anchors
- Fix: build script as part of composer
- Enhancement: collapsible environment variables
- Enhancement: php.ini location and parsing
- Fix: typos
- Community support via GitHub issues. https://github.com/newtovaux/platforminfo/issues
- Author: newtovaux
- Active development of this plugin is handled on GitHub.
- Help translate this plugin into other languages.
- Pull requests for documented bugs or suggested new features are highly appreciated.
- If you have found a bug or you are experiencing unexpected behaviour, then please raise an issue.
The PlatformInfo plugin is available in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
If you don’t know how to install a plugin for WordPress, there is a guide available: https://wordpress.org/support/article/managing-plugins/#installing-plugins
- Tested with PHP 7.4, 8.0 and 8.1 (although may work with earlier versions)
- Tested with WordPress 5.8, 5.9 and 6.0 (although may work with earlier versions)
Contributors & Developers
“PlatformInfo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“PlatformInfo” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “PlatformInfo” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.