- Creates a custom post type “Presentation”, which will render as a presentation on the front end using Reveal.js.
- Enables the block editor with a “Presentation Block” block, which can be used as a container for each slide in the presentation.
- You can add background colors, gradients, images, even iframes for the whole presentation, but also per slide.
- You can select a font, color, and size.
- If that’s not enough, you can always add some custom CSS!
- You can import a custom font by adding
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=...');above any other rules in the CSS input field.
- It’s possible to include some notes with every slide.
- You can enter a speaker view which will show the current slide, next slide, notes and timers.
- A lot more options coming soon!
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Presentation Block
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit “Choose File.”
- When the popup appears select the presentation-block-x.x.zip file from your desktop. (The ‘x.x’ will change depending on the current version number).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was successful.
Does it support Gutenberg?
Yes, the ‘Presentation Block’ can be found under the Common Gutenberg Blocks under the ‘Presentation’ post type.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Presentation Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug fixes to have build files.
- A change since the previous version of slide.
- Bug fixes for slide.