A powerful Plugin to protect your WordPress registration page.
A lot of WordPress users use extra fields Plugins and msot of them want to hide registration fields for non-invited users, using this simple plugin only users with invitation will be able to see registration page.
- Easy to install and use.
- Works with your theme’s files and UI style.
- A complete help guide for your support.
- Protect your registration page using a single password.
- if you are already using (Easy Invitation Codes) Plugin you can use it as invitation codes source.
- Prevent already logged in users from visiting registration page.
You can download and install Protected Registration using the built in WordPress plugin installer. If you download the plugin manually, below section describes how to install the Plugin and get it working in 5 simple steps.
- Upload ‘protected-registration’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can see a new section named “Protected Registration” appeared in settings tab in sidebar.
- Place your settings and click save.
- You are done.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Protected Registration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Protected Registration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.