Customize Randomize CSS plugin to fit any other WordPress plugin or theme
and randomize colors in your blog.
- Download the latest version
- Unzip it to
- Create css templates and name them .css.tpl
- Upload the css templates to
- Activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Edit the options in ‘Settings’ menu
And you’re welcome to
donate to keep the plugin developed
- What languages is Randomize CSS Plugin translated to?
- Hungarian / Magyar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Randomize CSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added COLOR variables to make it easier to use the same (but random) color in more than one place in the css
- Added PALETTE
- Added button (link) to “throw the dice” and randomize the colors
- Improved examples
- Always include randomized css as last so it can override easily default values
- Added Hungarian translation
- Initial version