Is a plugin where you can display the number of popular posts, latest and random post with thumbnail image on your sidebar or page/post using short code.
– Random post, Popular Posts and Latest posts
– Thumbnail image, support 3rdparty source image
– Widget ready
– Short code support
– Tabview menu with jQuery
- Upload the ‘sup-post-widget’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Appearance -> Widgets -> Choose a “Posts Widget” and drag it to the sidebar where you wish it to appear.
- You are done.
More info about this plugin >> SPW Plugin
Q : How can I add a list of posts widget to my sidebar?
A : Go to the Appearance -> Widgets -> Choose a “Posts Widget” and drag it to the sidebar where you wish it to appear.
Q : How can I add a list of posts widget to my page or post?
A : You can use the short code to add a list popular, random or latest post to the page/post.
Manual widget code :
<?php echo spw_display(''); ?>
Individual selection Use short codes below to your post/page : Popular post : [sup_popular] Latest post : [sup_latest] Random post : [sup_random]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sup Post Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- Fixed little bug on widget
- Fixed little bug on style class
- Added new style
- Added post widgets options
- Default image if no thumbnail
- Fixed bug error for not found links
- New options feature
- Post Comments count
- Post date