TrainingPress is a online course management system plugin for WordPress. This plugin can be used to easily create courses. Each course curriculum can be made with modules, chapters and exercises which can be managed by anyone.
Features of the plugin include:
* Create unlimited courses * Manage Courses. * Create and manage Modules. * Create and manage Chapters. * Chapter Assignment * Create and manage Exercises. * Compose exercise with different types of components like paragraph, video, image, question (with different types). * Admin can track Course Progress of any user. * Admin can create 'Sample course' from settings submenu tab inside Training Menu * Assign author to course / Display author of course on frontend * Search course functionality on frontend * Share course on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ * Comments & Rating option * SEO friendly URLs
From your WordPress dashboard
1. Visit ‘Plugin > Add new’.
2. Search for ‘TrainingPress’.
3. Activate TrainingPress from your Plugins page.
1. Search, select and download “TrainingPress”.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Dashboard.
Do I need to know any coding to use this plugin?
No, we have built “TrainingPress” to be extremely easy to use and does not require you to manually build shortcodes or have any coding knowledge.
Contributors & Developers
“TrainingPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TrainingPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
FIX: Fixed Upload Assignment issue for the user.
FIX: Fixed Youtube video not showing the issue.
FIX: Fixed layout issues.
FIX: Fixed uploaded Assignment icon issue with pdf file.