Enable the jQuery treeview on the page of wordpress.
It is easily editable on the TinyMCE.
Automatically selects the enclosing shortcodes.(version 0.1.4 or later)
This mode is the same as the Easy Block Selector plugin.
Treeview On Contents Plugin Overview.
This plugin used jQuery Treeview Plugin.
jQuery Treeview plugin http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-treeview/
A setup of JQuery Treeview Plugin is possible as the option of a shortcode [tvoncmeta].
- Upload the entire
treeview-on-contentsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- treeview is broken when you install the google analyticator.
Please disable the setting of Outbound link tracking.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Treeview On Contents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Treeview On Contents” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- support wordpress version 3.9 or higher ( tinyMCE version 4.1).
- support wordpress version 3.9 or higher ( tinyMCE version 4.0).
- Fixed a null check of posts.
- Fixed a line feed code in the source code.
- Fixed a parameters in add_option_page.
- Automatically selects the enclosing shortcodes.
- Fixed a bug when selecting a list tag.
- Support a nested shortcode.
- Add the option to dashboard setting.
- New design of the dialog.
- Fixed a bug where the event(hyperlinks) would fire when you drop the item.
- Fixed a bug where the radio buttons are not getting reflected in some versions of wordpress.
- Enable a localization.
- Added Japanese localization file.
- The selected text when you try to change the item name.
- Work on the wordpress version 3.3 or later.
- NEW: Initial release.