Sunrise is an opensource and OOP-based WordPress plugin framework. It was designed to speed up plugin deployment, together with sufficient functionality. This great framework allows you to create powerful options pages with just a few lines of code.
Features out of the box
- Powerful options, e.g. ajax upload fields, color pickers, checkbox groups and much more
- Translation support
- OOP-based and easily extensible
Unzip plugin files and upload them under your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
Resulted names will be:
See more docs at https://github.com/gndev/sunrise/wiki
Please post your questions at the support forum.
Contributors & Developers
“Sunrise” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sunrise” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Completely rewritten code
- Now main class called Sunrise_Plugin_Framework_2
- Small fixes in class code
- Plugin textdomain is now loading before the init action
- Initial release of stable version
1.0 – 1.1
- Old versions. Not presented at wp.org